Thursday, June 19, 2008

Things I learned in college

Things I learned in college

* That I could change so much and barely realize it.
* That college kids throw airplanes too.
* That if you wear polyester everyone will ask you why you're so dressed up.
* That every clock on campus shows a different time.
* That if you were smart in high school - so what?
* That I would go to a party the night before a final.
* That it didn't matter how late I scheduled my first class, I'd sleep right through it.
* That Psychology is really Biology, That Biology is really Chemistry, That Chemistry is really Physics, and Physics is really Math.
* That labs require more time than all my classes put together.
* That you can know everything and fail a test.
* That you can know nothing and ace a test.
* That I could get used to almost anything I found out about my roommate.
* That home is a great place to visit.
* That you can love a lot of people in a lot of different ways.
* That most of my education would be obtained outside of my classes.
* That friendship is more than getting drunk together.
* That I would be one of those people my parents warned me about.
* That free food served until 10:00 is gone by 9:50.
* That Sunday is a figment of the world's imagination.
* That my parents would become so much smarter in the last few years.
* That it's possible to be alone even when you are surrounded by friends.
* That when someone wants to 'borrow' something, they mean that they want to keep it forever.




"That friends are what makes this place worthwhile!!"


this list is not by me but it is completely true for me ;)

11 comments:

Sanrag said...

LOL @ "That I would be one of those people my parents warned me about."

BTW, what's about me that u had to get used to ? :P

Shubham said...

Yeah! ..

Cheers! :)

abhimanyu said...

@sanrag
should i disclose them here?? ;)
@shubham
thanks :)

Atif said...

Nice blog especially this sentence
" That I would be one of those people my parents warned me about."

srijan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
srijan said...

nice discovery :)..

well i'd like to add that..

The wonderful view of the break of the dawn can only be had only at the cost of a nightout.

Sufal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sufal said...

gr8 blog with the awesome mix of humour, emotion and the sweet truth..

Unknown said...

awesome work!!
keep it up duse...:)

Parth said...

gr888 work saxena ..... keep it up !!!

Unknown said...

very true!!!
its fun readin..keep rollin more stuffs such as this!