Monday, October 12, 2009

Monk's Drink

Its not very often that you get to have a lucky chance to stroll under the moon-light in the silenced night wid a stunning beauty by your side, and to top it all , the thundering storm that stuck you all of a sudden.Well, in my case it wasn’t the literal”storm” but a storm which shuddered me even more than that… Truly ,it was a thrilling night(a memorable one) wid friends, fun n fear at last to add to the excitement. My friend Jaee was in the town and we all decided 2 have a hob-nob at the NEW CAFÉ in town to make it more rocking as it was a long time since we met. I met Jaee and there she introduced me to her friend, Lucy (Got the stunner :P) I made there some new friends too. Our bonhomie increased in a short period of time. Soon we drank, ate and talked our hearts out. It was quite a fun to have new acquaintances. Soon it all came to a delightful end. However another twist was awaiting us.As it was getting late, Jaee’s mom picked her up and left.Then Lucy too wished to have leave so I asked to drop her on the way home.Late that night,no vehicles were plying so we decided to walk through the way.

While strolling alongside, a dark beauty (enveloped in the chilled dark-y-night-…..yeah it was d BMW car I'm talkin about) came to appear by us….I got a sudden goose bump sensation within me… don't know why… As it was getting closer to thrust on me that BMW car stopped by us and an elderly man offered to give us lift. Though I , for the time being felt he was a thorn in the bush..coz I was indeed was enjoying the moon light walk with Lucy. Yet we both wanted to refrain our self from the haunting dark night .And who on top of it would like to miss an opportunity to sit on BMW.So unthinkably, we boarded on to it and it was indeed the boarding on of the troubles as well... Now the gentleman who uptill now appeared gentlemanly, kind and more of a monk , soon proved to be a wolf under the garb of a sheep. He started driving too fast as though piloting an airjet. So we decided to stop him there and get off from the car. At this point I seriously felt like screwing his ass, cuz he refused to stop the car :x.

It was terrible and we sat jaw-dropped and dumb –fondled. We kept pressing him but he didn’t give a shit to wat we were saying…And such a nuts was he… that he instead asked us for coffee particularly that gorgeous Lucy. Now I gathered surely that man’s intentions wasn’t good .I already started losing my cool (and swear felt like busting his ball apart ..eeeh:D)But I controlled my senses for the fear of him possessing weapon or so…inviting further troubles. However I was damn sure he was possessed by the devil himself. Situation began to worsen when he started pouring out some undignified comments on Lucy I had a dizzy head due to the monk’s drink we had that night

I was feeling helpless.I thought I HAD TO TAKE SOME STEP CUZ MORE THAN MY SAFETY I HAD TO THINK OF MAIDEN SITTIN NEXT 2 ME WHO I FELT WAS BOLD ENOUGH TO DRAG A MONK TO BE A MONSTER ;) … Soon Lucy who was bold yet gracious started fanning the car door and threatened to scream and jump., She continued to do it fiercely. At this the dumb-headed ass stopped the car and left with some tirade upon us... But.. but soon comin out of the car... i was abashed at my own act, a little ashamed as well…cuz I puked in-front of that maiden……..yuccck!!

But to give me the consolation Lucy was there... she helped me to come out of that mess… and that was enough to make me forget that strange experience I had before… and ALL I remembered was me and Lucy and ofcourse the exciting night……

Now that was quite a show…phew!!!! W e strolled back to our home and reached safe and sound .Man…I never felt such a relief reaching home before…..

This incident just added a feather to my cap of putting out another exciting incident in my experience but also taught me a good lesson………..

Never take a lift from a stranger and still if u do so,then never bring a girl with you,and still if u do so..then never walk alone with her in the night and yet if u do so then do not drink and yet if u are damn to do so then drink the monk’s drink!!


Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction!! This never happened in my or of anyone's life to best of my knowledge.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

tu fekna kab band karega :x

abhimanyu said...

Fiction dost fiction... tags aur disclaimer bhi dekh leta!! :D

Swaram said...

The disclaimer should hv been there @ the end :P

Turbo said...

BTW yaar, naam to tune realistic choose kiya hai ;) You and I know females with the names you used and the context makes it totally realistic for them being involved here :P Is it partly inspired from real events?

Unknown said...

dude .. the hero couldnt even muster courage to save the damsel even after a drink .. balls!

Unknown said...

good piece of work!